Heliatos HS-17 Solar Circulation Pump
Regular price $91.97
This pump can be powered from any 12V source or directly from a PV Solar Panel. In Solar applications having the pump powered directly from a PV panel assures that the pump power is controlled by the intensity of the sun. This can completely eliminate the need for controllers, thermostats, and sensors.
Since the pump can also be powered from 12V sources it is suitable for a host of applications in cars, boats, and RV's that require high temperature and pressure capability, or anywhere where connection of your plumbing system to hazardous grid power voltages is not desirable.
Areas of Use:
- Solar Water Heating Systems
- Hot Water Circulation
- Radiant Floor Heating
- Heat Transfer Applications
- Cooling Systems
- Food Grade Liquid Transfer
- General High Temperature Pumping
- Waterproof and Submersible to IP68
- Brushless and Sealless, nothing to wear out
- Advanced Magnetic Drive Technology
- Durable Permanent Magnet Rotor
- Ceramic Shaft
- Designed for Continuous Operation, Rated for 20,000 hours
- All Food Grade Materials
Voltage Range 12V-30V
Nominal Operating Voltage 20V
Maximum Fluid Temperature 221ºF
Maximum Fluid Pressure 115 psi
Operating Noise ≤ 45dB
Maximum Head 33 ft.
Maximum Flow Rate 5.25 gpm
Weight 14 oz.