This kit contains everything you need to add a high quality solar water heater to your boat. The MH-38 panels connect directly to your hot water heater, without disconnecting your existing source of heat.
Our MH-38 panels include special features to prevent corrosion even in the harshest marine environments:
- Powder-coated frame and backing, gives the appearance of white enamel
- Zinc-phosphate internal corrosion protection
- Sealed construction
- Stainless steel hardware
These panels have unbreakable twinwall polycarbonate glazing, and a strong aluminum frame, yet only weighs 12 lbs.
Each kit comes with:
- Your selected quantity Heliatos MH-38 Solar Water Heating Panels
- 1 HS-21 Heliatos solar circulation pump
- 1 10 Watt PV Solar panel to power the pump
- Wire and PV panel mounting tabs
- 25 ft of 1/4" PEX tubing
- 1 Complete Set of Fittings and Adapters
- Assumes Marine water heater with 1/2" NPT connections (most common)
- Contact us for non-standard Water Heaters or Connections
- Clear and easy to follow installation instructions
All You have to supply is:
- Fasteners to attach the panels
- Insulation for the tubing
- Your existing Marine water heater
- Tools needed for installation
Click here to see how many panels you need.
Made in the USA